A life of miracles is really a life fulfilled. To believe inside them may be the first step toward any expectation of magic happening in your lifetime or mine.
A miracle is really a supernatural event that merely a divine source can produce proper, directly or through a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our personal miracles, but we could certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs within our lives.
Saintly individuals are known to perform miracles while they live their lives, and even after they’ve passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many individuals are familiar with one of these illustrious persons.
Do many individuals believe in miracles? Perhaps many do, but my opinion is that people who practice religion, or are just spiritual, will most likely come across the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my entire life this saying, “If that you do not believe in God, then, how will you expect magic in your lifetime?”
I suppose when you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it would be difficult to convince you that miracles do happen to people. I have two excellent friends: one just doesn’t believe in God, and the other doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How have you any idea if magic has occurred in your lifetime? And have you been presently seeking magic for a certain reason?
I can give perfect answers to those questions, and hopefully you will see an avenue here through a different perspective. I have seen miracles in my entire life, and in that of others, and I stumbled on exactly the same conclusion each time: I believe they certainly were miracles!
These are the things that you may want to understand beforehand about miracles:
– A miracle can occur in under a wink, and your daily life might be spared to see another day. There’s almost no time limit to magic, anymore than there’s a period limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific in regards to what exactly it is that you need in your lifetime to occur or in somebody else: perhaps a family member or a close friend. For instance, have you been requesting for magic of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, or for another purpose?
– A request for magic to improve someone very in your area from bad to good, whilst see your face is happy and content being bad, and even hostile toward you and others, is really a tough road to take; and that comes from experience with four nephews who got involved in drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We’re all eligible and deserving of receiving magic which can certainly save our lives from a real attack by an individual, and even a dog; or maybe to recuperate from various critical conditions such as for instance: a bad accident, terminal cancer, coronary arrest, a swing, overdose of drugs, and other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for magic with total conviction and truthfulness–if magic is strictly what you need to show things around a course in miracles audio. This request is completely between you and God, for it is His way to stay in touch with us.
– Believe a miracle can in fact happen for you and your loved ones. Should you believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Be patient and pray through the process of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t operate on a timer, and they do happen whenever you least expect them.
– Be ready for magic to occur without you invoking it, or having petitioned for this previously. Offer you an example: In 2008 my entire life and that of four other people was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the torrential rain late during the night, and with inadequate visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred in under a second’s time.
– A miracle is really a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any person claim credit for having performed magic on someone, it would be false and very dishonest.
The next suggestions are given for your benefit, and hopefully you see them:
1) To start with, believe that God is the sole divine source to supply a miracle. He might use people, events, even circumstances to bring about magic; but, magic will happen if it is His will. And I believe a miracle will manifest itself more readily because of the strength of your prayers, and those of others praying toward exactly the same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your lifetime, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is really a whole new day, and the way you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early each day and late in the evening. In the event that you or a family member is in critical condition, then you want to pray anytime of the day. You might want to start your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Thank you God for taking care of me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I’m desperate and I’m asking for Your urgent help.”
4) Feel absolve to ask people you realize personally to pray for you or your loved ones. Many individuals have incredible powers to bring about results through prayer. However, I’m asking you to please avoid all charlatans that profess to possess “miraculous powers.” All they do is take money from innocent people with no drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You can see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in lots of foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You will experience miracles in your lifetime and in others in your area, not as you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with all of your heart, but because we were all made a promise. No body is singularly favored for magic, for that domain belongs to anyone who asks and believes.
I have witnessed miracles in my entire life, my children, and within my relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or simply results attributable to medical advances, and in other cases, simply good luck? Perhaps it absolutely was a variety of both, but what I do know is whichever it absolutely was, a “Thank You,” is all that we need to say sometimes.
When your daily life or mine, or that of a family member is on the line, we will draw all that people have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the reason that people can perform that’s because we’ve free will, and the proper without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I provides you with a very recent case. I was asked to pray for living of this specific gentleman who was simply found to possess nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in only over one month. The very first analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, a second c-scan was created 2-3 weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he was already prepped for at a medical facility where the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining cause for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or simply good fortune? It’s totally up to the believer to make that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife told me so it might have been any of many things, including: magic, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used originated in Lourdes).
I’m a firm believer that prayers carry more strength if they’re dedicated for the advantage of others. Here’s proof deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray on her husband. This request came in my experience after the first c-scan, but before the second c-scan was taken.
All those that prayed because of this gentleman (including my sister in California who is a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that’s magic upon itself.
It should indeed be a freedom of immense honor to pray proper in need, and prayers filled with love, I believe, would be the force that brings miracles to life.
You’re significantly more than welcome to achieve me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I do discuss other subjects of interest, but with the aim of helping people.