Technology has reached this type of stage that cellular phone tracking can be as simple as sending a text. Actually that is virtually all mobile tracking programs do to discover the whereabouts of a portable phone. The system, by calculating the full time it takes for the signal to achieve the telephone from the air mast and comparing the full time with two other masts, can provide a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This is obviously much less accurate as GPS tracking systems but as long as the mobile is switched on cell phone spyware, with a reasonable signal and it’s near three cellular phone masts, you can get a great indication. Results is often as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in wide open moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will be more accurate if the consumer moves around throughout the day and the device can more accurately calculate the position.
So what are the main legal uses that cellular phone tracking can be put to?
1) Keeping an eye on children and teenagers – most students are rarely far from their cellular phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites, so learning wherever they’re should not prove too difficult. It will provide you with peace of mind, develop trust and help you find them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects all of us sooner or later and nothing can be more worrying than an independent elderly relative who insists on travelling about parental control app, worse still those people with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can become forgetful and confused. A straightforward check online may make sure they’ve not gone walkabout, or if they’ve taken a trip you can easily track them down.
3) Car or cellular phone tracking – leaving your phone in the vehicle can transform it into an unplanned tracking device so you can easily find it in an active car park or should it or your car or truck be stolen you can pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – among the hardest methods for giving someone directions is if they don’t know where they are. Cellular phone tracking means you are able to identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It can be useful for picking up or meeting people if you are not really acquainted with the surroundings. Just check online and you are able to put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the truly amazing outdoors, phone tracking can provide emergency services with an exact fix in your position. Even narrowing your local area down to several kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours to find you during an emergency.Read More